The doctoral consortium is intended for DBA participants who are at or near the dissertation proposal phases. Some spaces will also be set aside for DBA students who are earlier in their programs, taking on the role of observers. The consortium will consist of:
- Small group research proposal discussions with DBA students and volunteer faculty.
- Various program activities
The Doctoral Consortium provides executive doctoral students working on their dissertation research an opportunity to share and develop their research ideas, explore issues related to research in future careers, and build relationships with other executive doctorate students from around the world. To be eligible to participate in the consortium as a presenter, you must:
- Be enrolled in an executive doctoral program
- Be at the proposal or pre-proposal stage
- Be nominated by a faculty member in the program as one of no more than 5 participants in each program
- Be scheduled to complete your program AFTER 1 January 2018
The Doctoral Consortium will consist of presentations and reviews of ongoing research work by the participating students in small groups with other students and faculty, key note presentations by participating faculty, and panels.
Submission instructions for the consortium can be found at http://ems2017tampa.org/submissions/authors/doctoral-consortium/