For EMS 2017 we are using a conference editorial and review system graciously provided by the Informing Science Institute. To submit as an author or to become a reviewer, you must first sign up for a free colleague account, a process that only needs to be done once. The direct link is: https://www.informingscience.org/Account/SignUp. Subsequently, all you need to do is go to the Informing Science website (http://informingscience.org), log in, and access your dashboard.
This year, we have five basic submission types:
- Regular submissions: Papers or research in progress that you would like to present at the conference and which, if accepted, will appear in the conference proceedings. These will go through a regular peer review process.
- Poster submissions: Submissions in the form of a 24″ x 36″ poster that will be mounted for a poster session. These will be editorially screened, with the expectation that most will be accepted.
- Panels and workshops: Interactive sessions dealing with subjects likely to of interest to conference participants. Panels consist of multiple presenters whereas workshops are expected to be more tutorial in nature.
- Doctoral consortium submissions: An opportunity to present research that is normally in-progress, at or before the proposal phase. These submissions will be screened by the program committee. Accepted submissions will be presented and discussed at the doctoral consortium, which will take place on 7 September–the day before the main conference begins.
- Fast track submissions: A category new to EMS 2017. Certain journals have indicated a willingness to take high quality accepted peer-reviewed submissions to EMS 2017 and move them directly to journal publication. Authors must signify that they are interested in fast tracking their submissions by using one of the specified templates.
The instructions and deadline information for each submission type are provided on individual pages. The first four descriptions are largely the same as those of EMS 2016 in Paris.
When you are ready to submit, go to https://www.informingscience.org/Conferences/ems2017/ArticleSubmission