Panel submissions should be made by 15 June 2017.
We would like to invite proposals for panel discussions and workshops on relevant topics to engaged scholarship.
- Panels will be made up of 3-4 panelists that will present ideas and engage the audience in discussion and enlightenment of a given topic.
- Workshops are usually offered by faculty members, sharing their knowledge of a given research practice with students and alumni. For example, previous EMS conferences have hosted workshops on case writing or action research.
Anyone interested in running a panel discussion or a workshop is welcome to send his / her proposal idea to the conference co-chairs, Grandon Gill (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Matt Mullarkey (email@example.com), for feedback prior to submitting it to the conference system.
- 1-2 notable scholars/experts for a proposed topic (for panels)
- Panels are 60 minutes long; workshops should specify how much time is desired
- 1 000 word or less extended abstract that discusses the proposed panel or workshop and key takeaways that participants will glean
- Times New Roman 12-point font
- The official language of the conference is English
- Submissions must be submitted in electronic form (Word format only)
When you are ready to submit a panel proposal, go to https://www.informingscience.org/Conferences/ems2017/ArticleSubmission